Review at least two presidential documents (EO, NSAM, NSDM, PD, NSDD, NSD, PDD, NSPD, PPD, or NSPM) of your choice that relate to the security of our nation, from either an internal or an external threat, and write your own presidential document on a current issue that you believe the President should have one on. Include a brief history of why the President authored it (why it was needed). This is your opportunity to explore in-depth a topic that you have a greater interest in than what we are covering during the course and write your own presidential document covering the issue.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 4-6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
- click here to order https://lastminutessay.com/order.php